Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Found People-Watching More Interesting and Tasteful Than "TRON" Legacy 3D

          

The title speaks enough for itself. Being in Chicago visiting with friends a day before I head back to Detroit, I found watching people's fashion sense (how they put together their cold weather outerwear) more entertaining that Disney's TRON 3D.

REALLY? Disney spent $300 Million for THAT??! To me, a budget of $75 million to $100 million would be more feasible for a film in a.... moderate caliber.

Don't get me wrong, DISNEY did great with the special effects, but for some reason, I wasn't WOWED. I found myself nodding off in the dark at the sometimes predictable dialogue. If we are moving more and more into a 3D world, I should see "TRON 3D" in MUCH more 3D effects.

Overall, I expected more, but the hype of the movie just didn't take me there... I give the movie a 'B-'.


No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week