Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.
Frank Ocean: No Comment, Just Pictures, Including 'Jimmy Fallon' Video UPDATE
FRANK OCEAN
Pic: Various
JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week
-
SHHH.... Just look. Stare all you want. These are the new Christian Louboutin 'John-John' men's shoes with black...
-
Most of us music fans know that NICKI MINAJ can be crazy and overboard with her looks. Well, last night was no different. At the 2011 Ame...
-
Mashonda was spotted out with friends wearing a revealing purple and gold sequined dress with sheer cutouts on the sides. It was WAYY HOTT ...
-
On behalf of my fashion blog, I, JAIDEN the Model, wanted to wish everyone all over the world a Happy New Year! May you be prosperous i...
-
I'm just now finding out because I was shopping on-line for Calvin Klein underwear when I came across Mario Lopez. I know that yo...
-
Check out Detroit native ELIJAH CONNOR (from TV One's 'Ultimate Merger' Reality show) with his ice-cold style. I just wanted to...
-
MediaTakeout is known for their crazy news and rumors that most often turn out to be shockingly true, but I can have crazy news of my own. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment