Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Fashion All Over The World: Sir Elton John in Louboutins


Fashion just encompasses the globe. There may be some things we just don't know about, like fashion sense in people we don't really see. Just because we can't "see" doesn't mean it's not happening. What I mean by that is that I don't really follow SIR ELTON JOHN; I've heard of him but I'm more captivated now by the FLYY-YY-YYY Christian Louboutin Freddy flats with spikes I found him wearing. It's valued at approximately $1,000. If I had these, I would rock 'em well with a tuxedo with a sequined (yes, I said sequin) bowtie to balance out the shoes.



Ya like?? If you don't, then I don't what you're looking at... *LoL j/k*

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week