Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Friday, February 4, 2011

WILLOW SMITH Does Teen VOGUE Magazine

Willow Smith-TeenVogueWillow
Willow's blouse looks a LOT like Rihanna's gown that was worn in her "S&M" music video

This little girl is on her grind these days. Willow Smith has been going nonstop doing promos for her upcoming album, performing, and just having a good old time. One of the latest things she'd done was do a photo shoot for Teen Vogue Magazine (at 9 YEARS OLD-- WOW!).

Check out the behind-the-scenes video and dialogue of her interview with Teen Vogue:

Describe your style
When I was little, it was blah. But now it’s school girl meets punk rock.
3 things you can’t live without
My phone, my shoes, and 20 outfits.
Favorite shopping spots
Target mostly & the CVS store. I love notebooks. If you went into my room, you would see a pile of notebooks.
How do you come up with your hairstyles?
Me and Marcy…we say, “What would look good on me?” Do you think this would look good asymmetrical and then it turns into this.
Who’s on your playlist?
B.O.B’s new album, Kanye West, Flies, Kudi “Day & Night,”
Ke$ha “Cannibal,” and my dad.


WOW. *SMH* (in a good way)
Credit: NecoleB***hie

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week