Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

WOOD WOOD Fall/Winter 2011 Look

 Wood Wood Fall/Winter 2011 Runway Presentation

Here's a little nightcap: I looked up this clothing label called WOOD WOOD and I was pleasantly surprised; it's always an enjoyment to see a label I haven't heard of it before, even more that the clothes are looking good. I wishe there were some, if not, one boutique in the metro Detroit area that sells this brand 'cuz I want me some. It's only available overseas, mostly in Denmark.

Heyy... that's what online ordering and shipping is for.



All is takes is the right shoes and the right swag,and you're the "RIGHT"est guy in town.


No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week