Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.
Rihanna's Armani Jeans Short Film
A lot of attitude in Armani Jeans' new short film/commercial featuring Rihanna.
A classic Lincoln Continental. Bodyguard. Black and White . The classic MAFIA and MATRIX kind of feel. BOSS.
Pic: Google
JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week
-
Pic: The Huffington Post Congrats to ASHLEY GRAHAM, the 1st plus size/full-figured model to be featured on the Sports Illustrated sw...
-
The title speaks enough for itself. Being in Chicago visiting with friends a day before I head back to Detroit, I found watchi...
-
Wow, these two youngest Kardashian girls, Kylie and Kendall, are looking to become more than reality stars, they are actually making a...
-
I "HEART" LANVIN. Remember when I posted about the YSL logo tee that was $200?! It was a simple white Tee with "YSL" p...
-
Rapper Tyga is usually known for his ridiculously expensive purchases, like A$AP Rocky. At the BET Awards, Tyga wore a $3,000 leather ...
-
These are way hott. Check out what Sneaker News says about this: Back in 2006, Mighty Crown collaborated with Nike Sportswear on the Nike...
-
Will.I.Am is just too dope. Check him out in his signature rated haircut, along with the most noticeable feature... The glossy red CHR...
No comments:
Post a Comment