Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.
LADY GAGA Mobbed; Looks... Surprisingly Sane!!
Looks like LADY GAGA is taking a break from her outlandish clothes she wears. I liked seeing that one-shouldered print dress she wore with suede platform heels. The oversized glasses and minimalistic yet creative accessories are a PLUS, too.
GaGa in the Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe
Pic: Celebuzz
JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week
-
Floyd Mayweather celebrated his 34th birthday the other day, and his CRAAAAAZY love for money. Sometimes when I think about Floyd's ...
-
So, Kanye West reportedly brought down the house and then lit it up by performing "All Of The Lights" in his bright red BALMAIN l...
-
Hey, check out this candid picture of me at WWE's Smackdown Event in Detroit (Dec. 28)! I had such a great time and the atmosphere ...
-
Pic: The Huffington Post Congrats to ASHLEY GRAHAM, the 1st plus size/full-figured model to be featured on the Sports Illustrated sw...
-
JAY LENO is quite the collector.. and so he was of this racer that was considered the most formidable in its day. It's the 1929 Bentley...
-
Pic: Fashion Bomb Daily Serena Williams grabs up the coveted VOGUE Cover for April 2015... while all congrats goes to her, I must...
-
Hey y'all check it out... I found these hott pics of Amber Rose and Shaunie O'Neal... this is from around the BET Awards time. Whil...
No comments:
Post a Comment