Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

For The Ladies & Aspiring Fitness Models: ROMEO MILLER For BRAVE Magazine


I thought I'd post this for the ladies: ROMEO MILLER.

I posted this because I thought about doing a shot like this; it's very natural, laid back, but at the same time draws female viewers, a target of those who love to SHOP. If I could do a shoot like this sometimes this summer, it may be a good draw to my new necktie and bowtie line, 'Vintage Ties by JAIDEN Detroit'.

On the other hand, this post is not only for the ladies but for the guys who need a template of how to look as far as FITNESS before doing a shoot like this. I'm getting there as far as my workout regimen so instead... you'll be looking at ME. *LoL*

Pic: MTO/ BRAVE

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week