Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

JAY-Z Wears A "Jesus Is Lord" T-Shirt; Hmm... Has He Gotten A Revelation?


Jay-Z was spotted a few days ago wearing a Givenchy "Jesus Is Lord" t-shirt for $195. And while I should be happy that this hip-hop king is representing the kingdom of God, I come to find it a little skeptical.

Kanye West wore this shirt before Jay-Z did, and then now Jay-Z wears one. Both of these guys were accused of being in the Illuminati so apparently there's this sudden different direction that they've taken by representation of this shirt. 

I wonder what's their motive... if they're actually, really representing Jesus in their own kinda way, I guess I have to put out a lil' "Amen!"

 

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week