Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

'Fashionable' Beauties of the Weekend: Part 2 (Taraji P. Henson Photo Shoot)


Here's another beauty of the weekend: TARAJI P. HENSON.

I like the grittiness and glamour collision of the photo shoot. It speaks about Taraji's personality. She's claimed to be a down-to-earth girl, but at the same time likes the GIRLY things in life.

See an excerpt from Necole B***hie:

“I’m just Taraji from the block. I don’t travel with ridiculous security and a ton of unnecessary people.”
“I think people relate to me because I’m real. What you see is what you get. I am always the same person. Anyone who ever says that I’m conceited or self-absorbed honestly doesn’t know anything about me. If you follow my Twitter timeline, you will see that I really am one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people you will ever meet.”

Taraji P. Henson

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week