Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.
The Pinnacle of Icy, Edgy, and Color: CHANEL, ALEXANDER McQUEEN, COMME DES GARCON Winter 2012-13 Shows
I'm loving these FALL/WINTER 2012 runway shows. So ICY, EDGY, and CREATIVE!! What's not to love? Each of these collections go in their own direction, but seem to become cohesive in the language of ICY (models with 'stone' expressions and background design), EDGY (garment design from Chanel and Comme des Garcon), and CREATIVE (Alexander McQueen's 'fluffiness').
Check out these videos from Chanel, Alexander McQueen, and Comme des Garcon!!
Vid: YouTube
JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week
-
Pic: Upscale Hype Browsing fashion sites, I catch John Legend's look here. I think that this should be every man's go-to. Do...
-
As many of you worldwide already know, Beyonce has kept her birthing date and whereabouts a HUGE, HUGE secret. From the gestation of he...
-
"FAR OUT, DUUUUDE!!!!!" *In white boy voice* I like this hoodie that I found this morning; a matter of fact,I like to be differe...
-
Many of us know how Kanye West likes to do collabos with other companies. Well, this right here is no exception. Rumoured to be doing a...
-
I just thought I'd chime in on what people were talking about for a minute -- USHER . Now, of course Usher is always the subject of som...
-
I've got to say that this is one great look on J-Lo. It's very versatile and can be easily played into warm weather, a day off...
-
Just wanted to post this pic of this nice-looking family... Despite what some of you may say about Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, and the whole ...
No comments:
Post a Comment