Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Rihanna In Black + Trigg Da Kidd Photo Shoot




I'm liking this hard-edged, BLACK look that Rihanna is wearing. It says BOSS STATUS. The wrapped bun, unique circle shades, just the sheer cut of the blouse fitted with a gold chain, jeans, and boots combo is so odd, just RIHANNA makes it look so good....

(I sound rushed, but I'm just trying to get some fashion news to you...)

Been very busy with my several projects coming up, including a TRIGG DA KIDD photo shoot that I'm conducting at the end of June. Stay tuned by visiting http://facebook.com/jaidenphotografi .


Pic: Google/ Talk of Detroit/ RIhanna Daily

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week