Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kanye West's $12,000 Gucci Backpack-- *Ouch* Do You Know What $12,000 Can Get Me??


I've seen Kanye's backpack before...

And it's so ILL (extra, extra nice) that I thought I'd post it again! Kanye was seen recently leaving the studio in all-black attire, Nike Air Yeezy sneakers, and this $12,000 Gucci Python backpack.

Guys, if you had RACKS on RACKS of money, would you try to buy this??

In my opinion, if (and WHEN) I have racks of money, $12,000 would buy me a couple luxury duffel bags and backpacks, 10 sneakers, plenty of clothes from H&M and Urban Outfitters, AND a plane ticket somewhere. YOU FEEL ME??!!

Kanye West - Kanye West in His Maybach

Oh, by the way, nice sweater and necklace...

Pic: Zimbio/ MTO

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week