Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Friday, March 2, 2012

New Breakout Star, RITA ORA, Gives Rihanna Run For Her Money...With High-Fashion Taste!


Rita Ora in Hussein Chalayan

I first heard of Rita Ora on the fashion circuit, yesterday, while I was on the internet. First, I thought she was this new video model, but turns out Rita is this new singer that has been signed to Jay-Z's RocNation label. She also is supposed to be linked to Rob Kardashian.

So I checked out Rita's fashion choices, and I've got to say I've got this strong 'RATED R RIHANNA ERA' vibe off Rita. Now, Rita is her own person, but aside from Rihanna's dirty rocker look she's been sporting lately, it's nice to see something fresh.

See more pictures of Rita Ora in recent weeks:


Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 - Louis Vuitton Show Arrivals


Hmm... you BEST believe I'll be following this girl... RITA ORA, gotta remember that.

Pic: Google/CSPerspective

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week