Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.
DRAKE Sports A Slight Tan (How?) In Rainy London, But Looks BOSS In His Whole Look!
I don't know if it was nighttime in London that Drake may have appeared slightly darker (well, everyone is darker in the DARK) but I definitely believe he has a slight tan. And his whole look was great as well. Tan windbreaker with gray scarf (skull & bones) that complements the light denim jeans and Balenciaga sneakers for $545.
More angles of Drake and his perfectly subtle--yet still makes a statement--outfit; Man, I would rock that outfit...
That scarf is probably by Alexander McQueen.
Pic: Upscale Hype
JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week
-
On behalf of my fashion blog, I, JAIDEN the Model, wanted to wish everyone all over the world a Happy New Year! May you be prosperous i...
-
Vanessa Simmons Announces Rose by Vanessa Jean from Rose by Vanessa Jean on Vimeo . Very inspirational. This young woman is defin...
-
Saturday Night Live is a fun comedy sketch show that has entered millions of homes in the late night, for a half-century. There has been co...
-
I, THE ONLY JAIDEN, am a novel (and steady 'polishing') model. As I go deeper into the modeling world, I find out how fun it is, e...
-
She's quite the breakout star, she's signing autographs, she's performing suspended in the air, and she's only.... 10. Will...
-
Their buns in the oven are about to POP ! Just a quick post here before I go to workout: P!NK and Mariah Carey are about to give birth any...
-
(Click image for larger view) Good morning, check out Chris Brown's tattoos.. he's upgraded to TWO FULL SLEEVES. I wouldn...
No comments:
Post a Comment