Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Friday, November 12, 2010

OMG, Affordable Comparisons!! (1)

OMG, this right here... is just my style. Dawg, this is spot-on, laid-back BOSS style. L.A. Dodgers' Matt Kemp was in Paris wearing '2 FINE 'Ls' : Louis Vuitton and Lanvin.

Both the hat and the glasses (Beanie Cap/ Attitude Sunglasses) are by Louis Vuitton, $465 and $530, and the hightops by LANVIN, $760. You can kinda tell that I'm a big fan of LANVIN; I talk about it often. I'll get some of that one day; I'm not in a hurry.

In the meantime, DUDE, check the Matt Kemp photo and then check my 'AFFORDABLE' fashion picks where you don't have to break the bank to get the gear, but still look cool. 'K Detroit? 



 
My 'AFFORDABLE' Comparisons:

OBEY Trademark Beanie    Carrera Sunglasses, Master 2 Aviator Sunglasses 

Left: OBEY beanie hat from Urban Outfitters - $28
Middle: CARRERA Aviator Sunglasses - $120
Right: Pro-Keds Leather Hightops - MSRP $100; sales as low as $35

Guess you might wanna cop the cheaper styles if you'd like... You know I got your back with these deals...

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week