Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Rihanna Oozes Fashion Craze in Latest Video

Just swung this post in as soon as I saw one of the music videos of Rihanna's upcoming album "LOUD." This music video, "What's My Name," is a steamy, flirty, lovey-dovey duet with Rihanna and Drake. FYI, this song rocketed from #60 to #1 song on the Billboard charts. I bet Drake is thrilled for this moment with Rihanna since he actually REALLY wanted her.

Rihanna is very LOUD walking down the streets of New York in such a crazy outfit that dares to attract attention. It's commanding, wacky, in-your-face, WOW!! Topped off with flowing red locks, Rihanna trots around town and cozies up in an apartment with Drake, a NIIIICE couples' moment.

Check out the music video "What's My Name" below. It's a real nice video; nice to see somebody in bright and good spirits.

See you in the next post. Comment!! Rate!! I'm talking about my site and how I'm doing so far!! Representin' Detroit with fashion!


 

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week