Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

NBA Baller GILBERT ARENAS Wears Dolce & Gabbana Sneakers... On The Court??!

Kicks On Court

I've actually never seen anything like this before, maybe there has been something like this before...but I don't know. Gilbert Arenas was spotted putting work in on the court wearing Dolce & Gabbana sneakers. I'm not sure what model they are ('cuz I didn't check the D&G website, hee-hee), but as soon as I get the info, I'll update you. The sneakers look mad cool though.

What if NBA players started wearing high-end label shoes? That would be somethin' to see.

I can't imagine, being in Detroit, seeing the Detroit Pistons wear Ferragamo, D&G, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci sneakers. Boyy, that would sure be some FASH-ketball!!!

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week