Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

SMOOOOKIN' NEW GIVENCHY SNEAKERS 4 Men & Women!!


When I first saw these, my eyes were set ablaze, the stars were in my eyes, literally. Peep the new Givenchy sneakers that I believe will take the fashion world...and blogosphere...in popularity. I'm not sure if the Givenchy could set a new record and ever overtake the craze of Louis Vuitton, Gucci, or even more so LANVIN sneakers, but it could possibly be a contender.

The sneakers range from $500 to $740, maybe more for exotic skins. See more pics below...and set your eyes ablaze too!




Which one best fits your style?
In my true opinion, these may be borderline, a hate-it-or-love-it
kind of thing...

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week