Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BRYAN BOY (Fashion Blogger) in Karen Walker Sunglasses

Bryanboy Karen Walker Sunglasses

Well last nite around 2:00 am, I was scouring around looking for fashion bloggers when I came across BRYAN BOY. Although I may be late, but I want to address that Bryan Boy's blog http://bryanboy.com/ is exactly the direction I want my blog to go in (with my style, of course.)

He must be getting that good money because he travels, wears expensive clothes from Lanvin to Hermes to Burberry and back, and has designers commending him on his work (yes, A-list designers!!)

Anyway, I found him on his website wearing these sweet Karen Walker "Butler" sunglasses. Looks nice, don't they?

More to come....

Bryanboy Karen Walker Sunglasses

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week