Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.
My New LooKBooK for Fall 2011: NEW PAGE ADDED
Good morning y'all,
I've added a new page to my blog that's called "JAIDEN's LooKBooK." It's men's fashion only, but women can come and check it out if they need ideas for gifts, styling, and whatnot. Check it out:
Thanks!!!
JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week
-
I like striped pajamas LOL. Just saying... especially after seeing them on Rihanna. By the way, she's dressed down and revealin...
-
It's always so cool and interesting to see a story behind a tattoo or tattoos. In New York Giants' Devin Thomas's case, hi...
-
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips EXCITE ME!" The S&M singer RIHANNA does it again, in both style ...
-
A lot of attitude in Armani Jeans' new short film/commercial featuring Rihanna. A classic Lincoln Continental. Bodyguard. Black and...
-
Laurence Fishburne, father of....ahem.... Montana Fishburne, was spotted out looking BLOATED and CRAZY at a Lakers game wearing this odd pi...
-
Jet-setting from London to Ne York, Rihanna carries her fun, daring, American-ish and Barbados-ish flavor everywhere with her. She spo...
-
I visited one of my favorite fashion sites, FASHION BOMB DAILY, and found two note-worthy pics that I wanted to share with you. Maybe b...
No comments:
Post a Comment