Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What The---- Lil' Wayne Wears Skinny Silver Jeans!!!!


Yes, this is a SHOCKER for me, even anyone else watching this post. Lil' Wayne, one of the most hardcore of rappers, is wearing BALMAIN silver jeans for $1,662. It has an interesting chrome rosary-type necklace hanging from it.

Now I know that times are changing, and thugs in baggy and saggy jeans just isn't cool anymore (IT ISN'T--- So don't tell me 'NO') but I don't think I'll ever go that far down the jeans circuit wearing that BRIGHT of a pants hue. I would wear black or blue wax jeans that have a little sheen in them in the right light.

I think Lil' Wayne stepped WAYYYYY OUT THE BOX with those jeans; Gotta give him props for his bravery.


WOW Dude!!!

Pic: UpscaleHype

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week