Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rapper B.O.B.'s Cool Military Style


Good morning, I woke up to some good fashion style today with pics of B.O.B. being entrenched in this military style outfit. In my eyes, JAIDEN EYES--the eyes of fashion, this look is spot-on if you want to look cool and chillin' at the same time.

B.O.B. was wearing a tan Strivers Row canvas jacket for $240, and Camo jeans for $217. The shades, too, were on point; they were by SUPER.

You like? I know I do, because I can find all those looks and play the entire outfit well or even better than B.O.B. for under $75 or even LESS! I'm capable of doing that....


Pic: UpscaleHype

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week