Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

KIM PORTER Spotted Out, Glitterin' In Gold


Good morning everyone, I know I have been M.I.A. these past couple of days because I have been dealing with some stuff, but I guess it shouldn't keep me from bringing you exciting fashion news from 'my mind and opinion.'

So check out Diddy's on/off girlfriend KIM PORTER. She has to be in her 40s, I believe, and every time I see her wearing make-up or no make-up, she is still a very beautiful woman. Check out her one-shouldered look, the glitter of gold all the way down to the shoes; that gold Chanel is a PLUS, too.

BASK IN THE BEAUTY.
Pic: MTO

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week