Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

BRIA MURPHY for MAXIM Magazine (And My Guide to a Woman's Basic Black Swimsuit, from a Male Perspective)



Eddie Murphy's 21-year-old daughter BRIA MURPHY is all grown up and showing that she is, in November's issue of MAXIM Magazine. In my now-cold hometown of Detroit, MI, swimsuits like Bria's aren't really necessary here..

 BUT for all of you in warm climates (even the beautiful women in Detroit who may be going on vacation), you can't go wrong in a basic black swimsuit (above). If you're a little 'THICK' or have some junk in the trunk, just easily pair a colorful sarong in contrast with your basic black swimsuit.

TO SUNNY DAYS!!!

Here's an excerpt of what she had to say to MAXIM:

Birthday: November 18, 1989

Go-To Drink: “I love moscato, but if I’m out partying with friends, I have to admit I like the PatrĂ³n.”

Favorite body part: “I’m most proud of my legs right now. Sometimes it’s my stomach. But lately I’ve been getting compliments on my legs.”

Hidden Talent: “I love to paint. It’s my work and my escape. One day I want to open a gallery and show people what I can do.”




Pic: Google

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week