Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Off-Color Issue: HEAVY D Dies Suddenly (Brief Looks At His Fashion Sense and 'Salvation' Offer)


Heavy D: 1967-2011

Dwight Arrington Myers, better known as Heavy D, an influential rapper of the 1990s, has died suddenly today (November 8) after being found going in and out of consciousness, later passed away at the hospital.

Wow, gone so quick, at the age of 44. Now, I don't know about his status of religion, but it's really important to be certain of WHERE YOU'RE GOING after you leave this earth, 'CUZ YOU NEVER KNOW. It's really important to know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. I'm not shoving this down your throat; I'm just saying.

It's better to live as if Jesus is in your life and die finding out that He doesn't exist instead of not living for Him and then dying and finding out He DOES exist.

That's why Jesus made this paraphrased prayer so simple, like an easy ticket to Heaven:

'Dear Father God, I'm choosing to get to know more about you today. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins, was buried, is now alive in Heaven, and is soon to come again. Forgive me for my sins. I thank you that I am in RE-BIRTH, I'm born again! Amen!!'

DAAANG!!! How simple is THAT??

But R.I.P. Heavy D!!!


Pic: TMZ / Necole B***hie

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week