Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Raven-Symone's Grandma Dress KILLED Her Whole Look, But Her Purse Is KILLER!!!




Well, I visited one of my favorite website for FASHION FAUX-PAS pics, Media Takeout, and found Raven-Symone photo'ed cruising down a city street in what could pass for a GRANDMA OUTFIT!

I know that printed dresses are making a comeback, but THIS? I don't even know WHERE Raven bought this thing from. So... this comes dangerously close to being in my FASH, CRASH, AND BURN category but doesn't fall in there.

The main reason being is because Raven has two pieces that are KILLER! -- Lovin' em!!! -- and those items are her sexy purple stilettos and pastel multi-colored Louis Vuitton handbag.


Pic: MTO

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week