Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Women's Winter 2012 GUCCI Fashion Show ft. Chanel Iman + H&M Men's Spring 2012 LOOKBOOK!! Super-Fierce Videos!!



Women's Winter 2012 GUCCI show: Packed with rich furs and deep tropical colors

Today and tomorrow, I will be posting YouTube videos of the hottest fashion runway shows for Winter 2012 and Spring 2012. I'm feeling RUNWAY CRAZY. The following issues will be for both MEN and WOMEN. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

For aspiring models, this should inspire you; heck, it inspired me too, 'mon.



H&M Men's Lookbook 2012: Decidedly more colorful and forward than women's collection, which is a surprise and a DELIGHT for me at the same time... 'cuz I LOVE H&M! Lovin' the PRADA-esque brogues...

Pic/Vid: Google , YouTube, FashionTV

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week