Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.
Vanessa and Angela Simmons Are Philanthropists; Hosts PASTRY Charity Event In Girlie Style
This past weekend, Vanessa and Angela Simmons gave back to their surrounding community, in style. The PASTRY charity event/skate party included main stars like Nick Cannon. Angela Simmons (left) has that really girlie and lollipop-vibe withher pink tank top, flowery tutu, and unique Pastry sneaker roller skates. WAY TO PLAY THAT UP... And Vanessa Simmons was looking every bit of the model and socialite she is with her all-black attire, accentuated in swathing pearls and long locks.
Pic: Necole B***hie
JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week
-
Floyd Mayweather celebrated his 34th birthday the other day, and his CRAAAAAZY love for money. Sometimes when I think about Floyd's ...
-
So, Kanye West reportedly brought down the house and then lit it up by performing "All Of The Lights" in his bright red BALMAIN l...
-
Hey, check out this candid picture of me at WWE's Smackdown Event in Detroit (Dec. 28)! I had such a great time and the atmosphere ...
-
JAY LENO is quite the collector.. and so he was of this racer that was considered the most formidable in its day. It's the 1929 Bentley...
-
Pic: Fashion Bomb Daily Serena Williams grabs up the coveted VOGUE Cover for April 2015... while all congrats goes to her, I must...
-
Hey y'all check it out... I found these hott pics of Amber Rose and Shaunie O'Neal... this is from around the BET Awards time. Whil...
-
Dude, your tats are cool, they drive up ratings on my blog *wink*, but maybe this hair will, too. Sorry SisQo---I mean, Chris---but you bel...
No comments:
Post a Comment