Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Friday, January 6, 2012

NOOOO Rihanna!!! Why Are You Dressing Like A Bum?!

tattooparoljan5

Now don't get me wrong...

I am a die-hard Rihanna fan (yes, she's my guilty pleasure) and whatever she wears and sings, I take notice because there's something so RICH about her ever-evolving style, and for the better half of 2011 and the beginning of 2012, I'm NOT liking what I see!

Don't care or don't believe me? Just see these pics for yourself. Whether of not you may care about Rihanna's style, at least you can see the DECLINE of it:

Rihanna 2010



Rihanna 2011



Come on back RiRi, are you hiding from me, yeah... somewhere in the crowd... (song 'Where Have You Been' LoL)

Pic: Google

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week