Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WILHELMINA Male Models (Featured on Wilhelmina's Facebook Group)

I fell in love with these WILHELMINA model pics (not the ACTUAL models, duhh, but the whole ambiance of the headshots and photo shoots) that I found while I was setting up a new group on Facebook.

To Wilhelmina Models: there's no plagiarism of any measure by posting these pictures. this is simply a fashion blog where I post my interests, thank you.


(Including Giselle Bundchen)


....And here's my version!! The photo below was taken in the serene woods on a cold-snap day near my home, and believe it or not... it's a SELF-PHOTO and SELF-EDIT!


JAIDEN COMETH....

Pic: Facebook / The Only Jaiden



No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week