Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Fash, Crash, and Burn: NICKI MINAJ

By a show of hands, how many of you saw the American Music Awards last night? You know I'm bound to say something.

There were many fashion hits...and misses as well. I won't say too much because this dress on Nicki Minaj speaks for itself. I. DO. NOT. LIKE .THE. DRESS. This is by Manish Arora, and I really wish that this dress could only be used in a performance...and it was not; it was a "FOR REAL" dress that apparently Nicki thought was nice.

Not a good move. Maybe Nicki just wants attention for her just-released album "Pink Friday."

The only thing I like on Miss Barbie is the bejeweled Christian Louboutin stilettos and the interesting hair.

Hmm... I wonder who will end up on FASH, CRASH, AND BURN next??

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week