Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

L.A. Dodger's MATT KEMP Signs $160 Million Contract In Tom Ford Style


BANGERRRRRR!!!!!!

L.A. Dodgers' Matt Kemp makes franchise history by signing an 8-year, $160 million contract. Hey-hey, I guess he plays extremely well... and HEY-HEY, I bet Rihanna is going to give Matt a call, 'We found love in a hopeless place...' LOL

That's not all...

Matt Kemp signed his contract in utmost sophisticated style: TOM FORD. Check out a couple angles of his Tom Ford suit. The multi-textured combo (wool suit, cotton shirt, velour bowtie) is a good look.

How I would have done it if I was signing a $160 million contract is I would have my shirt custom-made, white-collar and black silk body, with velvet black-and-white polka dot pattern for my bowtie. DIIIING!!!!


Pic: UpscaleHype




Congrats, Matt!

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week