Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

ESTELLE Does Photo Shoot For PYNK Magazine; Video Inside


Estelle did an interview and photo shoot for PYNK Magazine and she looks great as she talks about her life, career, and getting back on track. Liking the cover and ambiance of Estelle's calm personality; take a look at her photo shoot video and excerpt below:

On refocusing her life and careerI got back on the same page with my head and my heart. I just didn’t enjoy the music anymore so I turned everything around and started really paying attention to myself instead of listening to what everyone else was telling me [the album] should be. It just got real ridiculous for a while.


Read more: Estelle Gets Dolled Up For PYNK | Necole B***hie.com


Pic: NecoleB***hie

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week