Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jaden Smith: ANOTHER Budding Fashionista

Hello all, it's me again speaking to you from the suburbs of Detroit. I'm doing a "fly-by" right now, and I was browsing on my laptop when I came across Jaden Smith. If you scroll down about 2 posts, you will see that I had a post about Willow Smith; she's a fashionista, and so is her big brother.

 Jaden Smith was seen at the American Music Awards with this great look (actually looked better than his sister). He was seen wearing an Atlanta Falcons cap, Jimi Hendrix tee, distressed leather studded vest, "wax?" jeans, and Supra Skytop 2 sneakers ($125).

This is a baaaaaad style (meaning nice-looking, great look, something that I'll actually wear) and Jaden sure rocked his gear well; all the "Jadens" do anyway (I do too, but there's an "I" in my name "Jaiden" *lol* . Wear this swagg-ful outfit on a night out with friends or at a concert. 


No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week