Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.
Going on the Road...
ROAD TRIIIIIIP!!!!!
Be right back....
JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week
-
On behalf of my fashion blog, I, JAIDEN the Model, wanted to wish everyone all over the world a Happy New Year! May you be prosperous i...
-
As many of you worldwide already know, Beyonce has kept her birthing date and whereabouts a HUGE, HUGE secret. From the gestation of he...
-
She's quite the breakout star, she's signing autographs, she's performing suspended in the air, and she's only.... 10. Will...
-
Saturday Night Live is a fun comedy sketch show that has entered millions of homes in the late night, for a half-century. There has been co...
-
I just thought I'd chime in on what people were talking about for a minute -- USHER . Now, of course Usher is always the subject of som...
-
Pic: Fashion Bomb Daily Serena Williams grabs up the coveted VOGUE Cover for April 2015... while all congrats goes to her, I must...
-
Michelle Williams has been pretty much spot-on with a lot of gowns she wears, and this gown is no exception or surprise. This coral (n...
No comments:
Post a Comment