Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.
Going on the Road...
ROAD TRIIIIIIP!!!!!
Be right back....
JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week
-
I know that my blog posts FASHION, but cars carry a lot of fashion and style, and invokes major decisions on which vehicle to purchase. *To...
-
Review: A look back at Angela Bassett's tight, tight body. I do NOT want to believe she has Spanx under there, that would kill my ...
-
WEEEEEEERK IT, EVA! Too many HOTT SUPERMODELS, more than I can handle *LoL*. Anyhoo, check out model/actress Eva Marcelle Pigford out on t...
-
(Click image for larger view) Good morning, check out Chris Brown's tattoos.. he's upgraded to TWO FULL SLEEVES. I wouldn...
-
Yeah I got to admit that I'm one of those people who always got to see what Justin Bieber is up to. Well... the latest I know is that h...
-
On behalf of my fashion blog, I, JAIDEN the Model, wanted to wish everyone all over the world a Happy New Year! May you be prosperous i...
-
I came across actress Jurnee Smollett, of whom I had a serious crush on when I was younger (she played on Eve's Bayou back in the day, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment