Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

KANYE WEST At 'Fashion Designers of America' Awards, Dressing 2 Impress...


Kanye West just never fails to impress me with his keen sense of style. This is a dressed-down look worn superbly. White blazer, white tee, washed blue jeans, black loafers by Stubbs & Wootten.

He nailed it. Simple. Only the colorful jewelry is a subtle but noticeable plus.

Kanye West Kanye West poses backstage at the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on June 6, 2011 in New York City.

Pic: Google/ NecoleB***hie

2 comments:

George Wells George Wells said...

I like this website. This website helped me with prayer learning. Good job. Thank you. and welcome to my home to see you ~! My address is: true religion jeans outlet.Let us discuss the true religion jeans related topics.

fashion designing company bangalore andhra pradesh said...

I have read this post. This post is a nice one that similar to fashion designing company bangalore and fashion designing company andhra pradesh. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week

Loading...