Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nicki Minaj's Outrageous Lil' Red Riding Hood Outfit... Complete With A Pope!

Nicki Minaj Singer Nicki Minaj and a friend out shopping in Beverly Hills, CA on February 10, 2012

Ya know... I thought since seeing this picture of Nicki, I would expect a bubble-gum themed, Nicki-style performance on the 54th Grammy Awards, but BOYY was I wrong. And I KNOW YOU KNOW what she wore... but I'll show you again:

Nicki Minaj Rapper Nicki Minaj arrives at the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on February 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

This mix of a deathly Papal attire, this Little Red Riding hood, this new alter-ego Roman Zolanski... just COMPLETELY IRKS ME. That girl needs to be committed! I miss SUPERBASS and the old Nicki.


Pic: Google

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week