Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Beauties of the Weekend: SOLANGE KNOWLES and WENDY RAQUEL ROBINSON from BET's 'The Game'


Just a few pictures I want to show you for this weekend. I'm watching Whitney Houston's Celebration service televised live on BET, and I didn't want to leave y'all hanging, so here's a few pics.

I have Solange Knowles from her recent photo shoot, I love the denim and the tiny scarf she has on her neck. Perfection.


And here's Wendy Raquel Robinson from BET's 'The Game,' aka 'Tasha Mack' or 'Pow, Pow, Pow!'. She's a stunning and sometimes vicious actress who embodies beauty for her person her age. Go COUGARS! ROWR!!! LoL

Pic: Necole B***hie

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week