Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chris Brown's GF Karrueche Tran Dressed Down In $2,495 Christian Louboutin Boots (?) How do U Relax In THOSE?!


I'm betting that Karrueche Tran has that long money to be able to relax on a flight from LAX wearing Christian Louboutin studded riding boots for $2,495. I can't relax and travel comfortable in something like that 'cuz I'm always worried about the possibility of scuffing my shoes or someone stepping on them in a corwded place.

But anyway, Karrueche wore her look fun and well with an Urban Renewal denim jacket for $69, and David Lerner colorblock leggings for $128. Love the curly blonde hair. I can't help but to see a Rihanna vibe here...

Pic: Fashion Bomb Daily

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week