Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Monday, January 23, 2012

KIM KARDASHIAN's Red Lace Dress--- Valentine's Day PERFECT!!


Take a look at Kim Kardashian's red lace dress (I'm a HUGE fan of lace, it's sensual and TIMELESS, when used in the right context. This grabbed my attention (as does RED for any guy) and it will DEFINITELY make a statement as a Valentine's Day dress.

Consider this, ladies.. and your Valentine's will be ALL OVER YOU. Trust me. Make sure your shoe game is sharp and platformed stilettos, and you'll have your 'LOVE' wrapped around your finger. I cannot stress that enough *wink*.

Pic: MTO

1 comment:

Jasmin said...

Haha I love that you posted this, even though you are a guy you made posting about a dress seem so normal and what guys would normally do.Thanks for sharing. ^_^

Jasmin xx

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week