Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Most Fashionable EXes: Rihanna and Chris Brown (Y'all Asked For It So...)

Rihanna

I usually don't like to group Rihanna and Chris Brown together because that would make me right along with the rest of the folk that fueling the flames of the still-smoldering 2009 issue of the Rihanna and Chris Brown incident. Coming up is the 3-year anniversary of that and I seriously wish it would go away. PEOPLE keep it alive.

But anyway, I keep track of my viewers (yes, many of you) and it's very clear that the tag 'CHRIS BROWN' is the highest sought-after name on my blog search and is the main drive of traffic to my blog. But here's the kicker: 'RIHANNA' is the name that is one of the most sought-after... RIGHT AFTER viewers are finished searching blog posts for 'Chris Brown.'

BUT... they are EXes now, even though they were spotted at the same lounge, Greystone Manor. So without further ado, here are a few pics of the most fashionable EXes alive: Rihanna and Chris Brown:





So whaddaya make of this? I don't see anything but TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE (as Chris would say). Do I want Chris Brown and Rihanna back together? No. Move on.

*Wink and a smirk... then a SMH*

Pic: CBreezy, Google, Vibe, Rolling Stone


No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week