Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Monday, February 13, 2012

RACHEL ZOE (stylist) and ANNA WINTOUR (editor of Vogue) In Furs At Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week!

Stylist Rachel Zoe poses backstage at the Diane Von Furstenberg Fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Theatre at Lincoln Center on February 12, 2012 in New York City.

I don't care what PETA may say... but I have a penchant for FUR, and unless they offer me some money, I will publicly announce that I will stop wearing FURS, but until then, I'm wearing my soft and lustrous furs, yo!!!

Check out Rachel Zoe (above) in her mink coat. The round and somewhat menacing sunglasses paired with her all-black attire and gold jewelry makes her slightly GANGSTER, which I like.

The same for Anna Wintour (below), editor of VOGUE Magazine, who sports her signature bob with her unique fur coat that seems to envelope her, especially around her hips and then it curves around her knees; good tailoring. I'm also feeling the pleated hunter-green leather gladiator skirt. Gives Anna an 'Old Money' look.

Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue, Anna Wintour attends the Derek Lam Fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at St. John's Center Studios on February 12, 2012 in New York City.

Pic: Zimbio

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week