Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

T.I. In Louis Vuitton Sunglasses Before Heading To Prison



T.I. is once again in prison (I really hope that he comes to grips with this whole prison thing and straightens up), but hey, the so-called "King of the South" doesn't head there in rags. T.I. filmed several music videos for his album, and in a few of those videos, he was wearing Louis Vuitton Possession Pilote Sunglasses ($560) in black. You like?? Of course you must; these are hott!

T.I., please don't go back to prison ever again. You have money, a family, and more important things in life to focus on than smoking weed. Show an example!!



This goes great with anything from casual to an 'after-5' look... 

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week