Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sad and Happy News: Soulja Boy's Lil Bro Dies + Chris Brown Album F.A.M.E. Out Today!!


In off-color news this morning (I AM SO SORRY TO RELEASE SAD NEWS LIKE THIS ON THIS GREAT MORNING), Soulja Boy's 14-year-old brother had passed away last night (3/20/11) in a car accident. I have a 15-year-old brother and he is SO DEAR to my heart. Ohhh man, I couldn't take it when I heard those news; tears came to my eyes.

My brother, too, was in a car accident years ago (at 11 years old), and he was seriously injured with injuries to his face and neck. I remember the call from the hospital about him, VIVID to the ABSOLUTE. I am so fortunate that he has fully recovered. Prayer SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY.... Works!!!!

Okay enough, on to BRIGHTER NEWS.


Chris Brown's highly publicized and very artistic (I love the ARTS) album, F.A.M.E., comes out today! Short news, I know, but music isn't my niche although the suggestion and the arts behind it is.... and thats's FASHION!! *Fist bump to all of you*  

Pic: Various

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week