Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

YES, It's OK to wear boots in the SUMMER--Summer boots, that is. Pharrell (N.E.R.D.) says so...


Did you just read my post title? Enough said.

People are so used to sticking with weather traditions that boots cannot be worn in the spring or summer, with the exception of rain boots. Of course, one cannot wear big chunky UGGS or other winter boots in the summer, you can look plain CRAZY. But wearing canvas boots or part canvas/part leather like PHARRELL WILLIAMS of N.E.R.D. did, you cannot go wrong.

I know I cannot go wrong if I pair up some canvas boots with my Dickies shorts or cargo shorts and a white or black tee. TRY IT GUYS!!!


Pharrell's Timberlands

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week