Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Amazing Transformation of Raven Symone!!


I'm very sure that by now you have heard the stories of Raven- Symone's weight loss. I just wanted to put up my own post of her :-) . I've watched her practically all my life, all the way back from the "Cosby Show" when she was Olivia. Then she went to the Wonderful World of Disney being "thick in the waist, but cute in the face." Now, Raven bounces back for I think the first time ever in her very successful Disney career which includes 'That's So Raven' (her brand is worth tens of millions of dollars).

I'm really proud of Raven's effort to lose close to 40 pounds, just for herself, not because of some trend (people actually follow trends to lose weight SMH). She was spotted at CBS's People's Choice Awards a few days ago looking amazing in all black wearing a designer ruffled jacket with exposed cleavage, with a belt accentuating her new small waist (to deter the 'NUH-UH' from people who think she's still fat under her clothes). Her high-heeled boots finish the hott look.

BOTTOM LINE: homegirl looks great. I'm proud of her. LISTEN: Effort speaks volumes.
See more pics:

Raven-Symone Actress Raven-Symone arrives at the 2011 People's Choice Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on January 5, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

A comparison from NOW and 2009/2010
YOU GO GIRL!!! WHOO-WHOOP!!!

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week