Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

KANYE's Uber-Lush and Uber-Expensive Fur Coat: PETA Cries 'Wolf!' --- Literally.

Where'd you get that coat?! Kanye's fur looks like it cost a fortune

PETA might as well get on me, too because I'm a HUGE LOVER OF FUR. I declare it to all the world!!! But... I don't get them like crazy, I get them in moderation. I mean.. I have a rabbit/mink blend fur coat, 2 fur hats, and a fur scarf. I think I'm pretty decent.

Kanye had on a very THICK fur coat walking around NYC, now I know those THI-III-IICK ones cost a fortune. It's safe to say that a coat of that magnitude and caliber is above $30,000. MINIMUM. And check out the premium snakeskin bag that he's carrying. No wonder PETA, Pink, and Paul McCartney doesn't like him.

KANYE IS COLD AS IRON... 'CUZ STEEL'S TOO WARM.

Don't tell PETA! Kanye West was snapped proudly wearing a massiDon't tell PETA! Kanye West was snapped proudly wearing a massive fur coat yesterday around New York


No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week