Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

VMAN Magazine Ft. Kanye West To Be Distributed Feb 8th w/ Real Cash Inside


I wonder how much that magazine will cost when it comes out, especially finding out it will have real cash in it. How much? A couple dollars at most, maybe more. But check out flyy-yy-yyy Kanye West on the front cover of exclusive VMAN magazine below (the one above is just awesome with the black background and outline-- I want to do a shoot like that). He did an interview called "The Thrill of the Game" and this issue that's dropping on Feb. 8th is supposed to be hott.

I wonder where can I find that magazine?? Most likely in a specialty store or online where I can order it.




No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week