Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

CHRIS BROWN In GQ Italia Photo Shoot! DOPE!!!


I, THE ONLY JAIDEN, am a novel (and steady 'polishing') model. As I go deeper into the modeling world, I find out how fun it is, especially to compete for the best looking photo shoot and WIN, WIN, WIN!!! For some people, this world has been treacherous, while for some it has been GOLD all the way.

I found Chris Brown in his latest photo shoot for GQ Italia (It's so great and amazing when you live in one country, and another country is in need for you for a photo shoot. OHHH YEAH, my turn is coming.....) Chris Brown carried swag, as well as brands TOM FORD, GIORGIO ARMANI, and DOLCE & GABBANA, to name a few. 

Even though Chris doesn't know me, I swear that if we ever met or crossed paths, we would have just about the same kind of clothes on... CUZ THIS IS JUST MY STYLE!!

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week